Saturday, February 12, 2005

What am I Doing?

This'll be something really new for me. I've always considered myself a very private person, a bit on the shy side unless cornered. So why did I suddenly create a blog where I'll be putting down my thoughts for the world who'll be interested will see?

I think every person needs to have some kind of outlet where he or she can just let go and blow off steam. Where he or she can be just him or her without having to worry about stepping on anyone, or how his or her actions will affect his or her reputation.

First off, who am I?

I'm a nobody. My name will never be mentioned in any history book, though my birth was announced in about 5 newspapers over 40 years ago, and I'm sure it'll happen again when my obituary's published years from now.

Many years from now, hopefully.

But I do have my own thoughts, my own life, my own ideas, my own shortcomings, and some of my own achievements and successes.

Hopefully, as the years roll on to zero, somehow, something about me will be left behind. Then, maybe, just maybe, my life would have mattered. . .

No comments: